CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Water Bottle said:

I wanna say Backstreet Boys but honestly my musical tastes would probably say shit like The Monkees. So who knows?

The Beatles went from Love Me Do to Revolver in like three years, most boy bands just do the same shit till they're all 37. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

The Beatles went from Love Me Do to Revolver in like three years, most boy bands just do the same shit till they're all 37. 

Revolver is 50 years old today.

For Tele, a mere blip ago

• Like 3

So nine lives

it was actually pretty okay but my biggest issue is that when Kevin space turns into a cat he's just like "Whoa I'm a cat" and he TOTTALY BUYS INTO IT

Like if I was turned into a cat is imagine is be all "Oh man I'm a cat what does this mean about humanity will I ever find actual compassionship again do the gods hate me etc" but K-Spacey is all "Aight I can do this"

WHERE IS THE DRAMA JESUS BARRY SPNNENFIELD

• Like 7

• Community Manager
Just now, Jack Nevada said:

I LOVE the Beatles. But I'm not sure if they were a boy band. Just a band. The Band.

8 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

If you hadn't been doing un-natural things with Poke-things over the last couple of weeks, you wouldn't have been.

Well I wasn't alone...

169AE4D3-7608-4067-96D9-728EDE2F4563.jpg

04AAAEDA-558E-4597-992B-03B3DAD165A9.jpg

0C600F46-8291-4E85-B592-7E92B89E7EF2.jpg

Not to mention I went with 3 friends(25+ years old plus).

• Like 2

So here's an update from how my theatre's doing. Nine Lives died during the evening, Suicide Squad picked up, but not in a major way (the late shows still may surprise). Bad Moms continued to impress, Bourne and Trek are falling.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

That's awful. Wait isn't that a kid from a boy band?

Yep. He's a Simon Cowell creation. I didn't read the article, but the blurb said something like, "Harry Styles' movie trailer just hit the Internet, and his hair is everything!" It's like Tumblr took over a news site. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I LOVE the Beatles. But I'm not sure if they were a boy band. Just a band. The Band.

They did start as a boy band. Those first records are pretty simple stuff. After Rubber Soul they started getting way more creative. 

• Like 2