CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

8 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

You know, I hate being the guy who bitches about stuff, but I come here to discuss the weekend box office and it really sucks to log on and see 20 new pages and 95% of it is bullshit like this you have to wade through.  

I know many are friends here, but fuck it gets annoying weekend after weekend reading through 100 pages of garbage to get to 15 pages of quality stuff.  

Big weekends bring out the chaos. We've tried clamping down but honestly most people enjoy just fucking around while they wait for numbers. We update the title and/or first post with numbers as soon as we get them, but for people like you -- who actually give the numbers -- yeah, I guess that's not much of a help. 

• Like 3

I get it to a degree on a normal weekend but on the big weekends, like a 100m+ opener, I think it's fun to indulge.

There's only so much you can do with numbers that change on a dime.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

You know, I hate being the guy who bitches about stuff, but I come here to discuss the weekend box office and it really sucks to log on and see 20 new pages and 95% of it is bullshit like this you have to wade through.  

I know many are friends here, but fuck it gets annoying weekend after weekend reading through 100 pages of garbage to get to 15 pages of quality stuff.  

This forum is nothing but quality.  How dare you.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

No you got it all wrong, the numbers are garbage and the endless riffing is the quality stuff

Like I said in the review thread for Suicide Squad: If this forum had it's own version of RT, this movie would be faring just as badly here or possibly worse.

I remember the chart for BVS was all over the place....it's not really for this one. 

33 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Dunkirk was early in the war. British Expeditionary Forces were woefully under-equipped. 

Why were Britain and France so under-equipped at the start of the war?  Its like they didn't notice their next door neighbor was building a giant war machine and annexing border territories/countries throughout the 1930s.   Noobs. 

Edited by Ozymandias

20 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

That's why I just jump in whenever I'm not online for periods of time and check up on the latest post.

Oh and Dunkirk looked cool from the trailer shown last night. It was the first one we got. I didn't know it was a WWII movie.

We also got King Arthur and that Matt Damon Great Wall movie...

The movie I'm the most interested in is Snowden. I hope that's not a letdown because it looks great.

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Why were Britain and France so under-equipped at the start of the war?  Its like they didn't notice their next door neighbor was building a giant war machine and annexing border territories/countries throughout the 1930s.   Noobs. 

Trump would have never allowed that to happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

France: MAGINOT LINE!!!

Britain: LOL Hitler would never actually do that

• Like 2