CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, somebody85 said:

Wow I mean that still isn't much better. 

It's disappointing it nudged slightly up honestly. If this is going to crash and burn I want spectacular wreckage. If they're gonna be this flippant on delivering any kind of quality in their product, then I want to see their world burn. 

Some people on here were trying to convince us this was getting great WOM. Its getting great WOM alright. The great WOM thats telling people to stay far far away for their greater good. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

It's disappointing it nudged slightly up honestly. If this is going to crash and burn I want spectacular wreckage. If they're gonna be this flippant on delivering any kind of quality in their product, then I want to see their world burn. 

A week ago you were confident on a giant TDK like opening and now you want a spectacular crash and burn.

Things can change quickly. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rth said:

looking 36-37

Best case scenario of 37m:

-43.2% from Thr/Fri

-17.1% From True Friday 

using the BvS Sun drop of -33.3

gives:

24.67m

Which is a 126.8 OW.  Ouch.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

A week ago you were confident on a giant TDK like opening and now you want a spectacular crash and burn.

Things can change quickly. 

A week ago I hadn't seen a steaming pile of feces that was packaged in deceptive incense coated WB marketing. FUCK THEM.

And yes it would have beat TDK's OW if it was well received, that's not up for debate.  

Edited by MovieMan89

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Weren't you one of the ones predicting some ginormous weekend and that the rest of us were underestimating how big this was going to open up?

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Who knows man, it could end up lowering from that too or possibly increasing. WC bumps haven't been too big a factor this season.

It's still a huge fall. Some people thought it would stay flat!

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

-43.2% from Thr/Fri

-17.1% From True Friday 

gives:

24.67m

Don't see why this will fall 33.3% since it's not Easter. More like 26-27% I think.

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

-43.2% from Thr/Fri

-17.1% From True Friday 

gives:

24.67m

BvS Sunday was Easter Sunday, I think it won't be as bad as that

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

A week ago I hadn't seen a steaming pile of feces that was packaged in deceptive incense coated WB marketing. FUCK THEM.

And yes it would have beat TDK's OW if it was well received, that's not up for debate.  

I know, I'm just saying, it's funny what can change in the span of a week.

Or in SS's case...a day. Lmao

• Like 2