kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

18 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The correlation between perceived quality and the R-Rating is way stronger than you think.

I am not sure, I think it is a really high one among a lot of people.

But I think that for almost all of them, the proposition of the movie is taken into account, they do not imagine R-rated Zootopia 2 would be of an higher quality, but if a movie want and need to make us feel the terror of close combat during war it could have an hard time to do so with a PG rating.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Avengers Infinity War was the answer, 25th best movie of all time at dudebro land aka IMDB.

#39 on mine, Most of the movie on the IMDB top 250 are not R-rated (only 41% of them are R).

Top 250

R-rated: 104

PG-13: 32

PG: 43

G: 17

NC-17: 1

Unrated: 53

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barnack said:

#39 on mine, Most of the movie on the IMDB top 250 are not R-rated (only 41% of them are R).

Top 250

R-rated: 104

PG-13: 32

PG: 43

G: 17

NC-17: 1

Unrated: 53

No Debbie does Dallas in there :gold:

4 hours ago, LonePirate said:

That rating makes me think there is some legitimacy to the complaints about the film straight-washing Mercury.

The PG-13 doesn't indicate that but that lack of warning for any sexual or sensual content does. 

"Suggestive material" - what's that?  Double entendres.  Silhouettes of entwined fingers.  Lollipop sucking?

since this is a box office forum, I hope this movie flops

I think I am permanently scarred against musicians now w/ the mindset of having a daughter or something...

Why would a Rockstar choose the things they do in order to be a role model and 'groom' horny young teenage girls in the audience?

Most of the Rock and Roll kids are runaways i'm guessing that need a home away from home or a new parental figure?  AKA ...

it is like The NOTEBOOK, except the Rockerstar has the job and the person with no job is in virtual reality-land and *has no business grooming daughter.

Edited by dX airdry zid

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-bohemian-rhapsody-nobodys-fool-nutcracker-four-realms/

Bohemian Rhapsody
Opening Weekend Range: $25 – 40 million

Buzz around Rami Malek’s (Mr. Robot) anticipated performance as Queen front-man Freddie Mercury is driving strong interest and online conversation thus far, indicating potential for the film to follow in the footsteps of Walk the Line and Ray as an award-contending music bio released in November. The film’s director change midway through production may cause some initial concern, and while we expect some front-loading by Queen’s multiple generations of fans, early reactions from industry screenings of the film’s first half-hour have been very encouraging.

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, dX airdry zid said:

since this is a box office forum, I hope this movie flops

I think I am permanently scarred against musicians now w/ the mindset of having a daughter or something...

Why would a Rockstar choose the things they do in order to be a role model and 'groom' horny young teenage girls in the audience?

Most of the Rock and Roll kids are runaways i'm guessing that need a home away from home or a new parental figure?  AKA ...

it is like The NOTEBOOK, except the Rockerstar has the job and the person with no job is in virtual reality-land and *has no business grooming daughter.

Is this for real or some kind or "performance art?'/

Anyway I find it hard to take the poster seriously after this bit of nonsense.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Is this for real or some kind or "performance art?'/

Anyway I find it hard to take the poster seriously after this bit of nonsense.

of course it is real.  life/art/regurgitation being written down and thrown out,..... but not recorded or mixed/synced on digital platform or anything like that.

it is what it is, or the say has already been said, but I guess it just doesn't matter

Edited by dX airdry zid