kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

Just now, dashrendar44 said:

Singer right now to Fox:

"I'm the Invisible Man!"

Fox to Singer:

"You think the Sentinels in your X Men films were bad, wait until we sic our lawyers on you for breach of contract:"

Fox will very likely both replace him then sue his butt for breach of contract...

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

No more X-Men pool parties, guys.

According to Jay, in his Howylood villa, Singer has a pool with a giant X  at the bottom of it.

I wonder if this has anything to do with why he isn't directing Dark Phoenix, if he did this on XA.

7 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Fox to Singer:

"You think the Sentinels in your X Men films were bad, wait until we sic our lawyers on you for breach of contract:"

Fox will very likely both replace him then sue his butt for breach of contract...

Sorry, your point is fine but I was really trying to dig out a Queen reference in your post for 10 minutes (unless I miss that super rare unreleased track "Breach Of Contract")

:sparta:

• Haha 2

"Word around town is that Fox has been having discreet discussions with replacement helmers to finish the film, even before the studio halted production today. Sources tell Deadline that the film is about two weeks away from completing principal photography, so if another direct is brought in, he or she would need to finish the shoot and oversee postproduction."

http://deadline.com/2017/12/freddie-mercury-bryan-singer-rami-malek-queen-postponement-movie-1202218722/

And the fact that the trades are acknowledging his previous exits from productions (something I don't think they really have before) means they're piling on...a snowball may be building on top of the mountain...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Macleod said:

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?

20th Century Fox is an enabler.  They've employed him consistently over much of the past twenty years...probably knowing what everyone else in Hollywood seems to know. 

why don't you blame Apocalypse cast for not walking when he was rehired. Bryan has never been proven guilty for anything