FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Yeah, it's almost like they're actually Wednesday numbers.

Even those we got them 12 hours earlier than usual LOL. I bet both Moana and FB come in higher. That 13.5m looks frontloaded for Moana if true. 

12 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

It's probably just easier to have a 5 day weekend thread. Easier to keep track of everything.

IMHO it would be clearer to split them up. The weekend thread will be big enough, to have to read through so many posts discussing e.g. the BO details to find the dailies,... not what I'd call easy.

No problem for me personally, we all know where to look up the details (BOM,...)

Not sure if American kids have school today or not, but I never really trust "Friday" matinees for kids movies, as really what kids leave school to go to the movies? I mean like, elementary school kids and their families.

Just now, DAJK said:

Not sure if American kids have school today or not, but I never really trust "Friday" matinees for kids movies, as really what kids leave school to go to the movies? I mean like, elementary school kids and their families.

Some do, some don't. Classes were still going on at my college today but barely anybody was there

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

We just learned about the Pearl Harbour attack in History (God that movie could have been so much better) and he talked about how much training Japanese pilots went through to be able to bomb the ships.

So we did an activity were each of us had an egg and had to sprint across the room attempting to drop our egg right on 1 of a a few pieces of tape.

You should watch TORA TORA TORA!

Back me up, @4815162342

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Lots of kids have this entire week off, including Monday.

• Like 1

1. Zootopia

2. Finding Dory

3. The Little Prince

4. Kubo

5. Kung Fu Panda 3

6. Secret Life of Pets

7. Sausage Party

8. Ice Age 5 (if I'd gone to the theatre for this I'd have left, not even kidding)

Excited to see Moana this weekend. Will get around to Storks and Trolls...eventually.

Edited by Jason
I forgot The Little Prince - oops!
  • Like 3