FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

1 hour ago, Heretic said:

BOM's number for FB Thursday is even better.

$9,645,000

-12.5% / $2,327
$111,128,123 / 7

Seriously, that's one of the most impressive Thanksgiving day drops in a long time (for a film in its first week). 

Agreed. I'm more interested in leggy runs than OW wonders. October - November has been pretty great with The Accountant, Hacksaw Ridge, DS, Arrival and now FB (and likely Moana).

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

Didn't Tele say he would ban Ethan if he didn't like Arrival? So that either means Tele liked it or he became victim of his dementia (which is probably far more likely than the former).

I think he said he needed to have his balls blown off... make of that what you will.

• Like 2

i saw Margaret theatrical cut recently and didn't think it was all that. the craftsmanship was what really kept me from falling asleep. it's a decent 7. looking forward to Manchester, though.

Edited by Goffe

Despite Allied, Bad Santa, and Rules Don't Apply flopping thus far(unless weekend numbers improve and hold solid results). Holdovers and Moana are bringing in a sucessful Thanksgiving weekend. November should make it around $1 billion.