Water Bottle

Get Out | February 24th | Under Comedy/Musical Category at Golden Globes

17 minutes ago, ban1o said:

LOL you can hype it up but dont' be disappointed if it doesn't open to 40 million 

Im not hyping anything up, i didnt say anything about $40m OW, I'm asking a valid question. When Conjuring was put on the schedule, we didnt go "awhhh yeah finally a Conjuring movie!!!" 

Im simply asking how can you say "this isnt Conjuring", when Conjuring wasnt even expected to do what it did. 

Edited by jandrew

I went to Tomatoes expecting to see it below 100%, and my eyes couldn't believe that it still at 100% after 93 reviews. This is insane, and a truly special moment for a Horror fan, I never thought I would see a mainstream release getting the same acclamation as Oscar worthy movies. Just spectacular.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

I honestly want a review that tears this movie a new one. Just for the sheer levels of salt

That's what I said earlier. At this point the first bad review better be a doozy, it'll be such a let down if it's a lukewarm 2.5/5 with a couple of minor nitpicks.

Saw it. Just like most horror films, I didn't find it scary in any way, shape or form. However, while it failed at being scary, it IS a horror film with brilliant satire and superb, comedic delivery.

However, a significant number of people were leaving the theater during the film. There were 46 people in the beginning. Near the end, there were 35. Not all of them appeared to be in groups. 

There will be a number of people who don't understand the messages that Get Out conveys. It's not the average horror film in more ways than one.

• Like 3