Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Then again DL reported 30 million as late as 930 pm.  Could late shows really have done 10 mill more than anticipated?  That's seems to be a stretch.

I tell you the last 10 pages are some of the reasons this board annoys the heck out of me at times. The group think gets way to strong and then negatives become all anyone can think about. You'd think TFA was a cheating bitch and that sun TFA previews is disaster for R1 based on this thread. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Why did I downgrade my 200M prediction to 180M? :sadben: FUCK YOU DEADLINE AND YOUR SHITTY EARLY ESTIMATES!!!!!!!!!

Lol, it could still end up closer to 180 m.

I think it's a decent estimate at this point.

(If 40 m is the actual preview number)

1 minute ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Then again DL reported 30 million as late as 930 pm.  Could late shows really have done 10 mill more than anticipated?  That's seems to be a stretch.

Deadline said the East Coast shows were at 50% of TFA's East Coast shows. Would require insane over-performance by the rest of the country to go from a $28.5m pace to $40m.

• Like 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Deadline said the East Coast shows were at 50% of TFA's East Coast shows. Would require insane over-performance by the rest of the country to go from a $28.5m pace to $40m.

But also Deadline is wrong on these kind of things. A lot. I don't believe $40m either, but their range for last night was 25-40m. Really high confidence there.

• Like 1