Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I remember in the run up to Reloaded(before it disappointed quality wise) some folks were even hyping The Matrix up as the next Star Wars.

It would have been awesome as hell if the sequels didn't disappoint with The Matrix and Lord of the Rings going on at the same time.

Yup. Reloaded isn't awful. But, that last one. Yikes.

• Like 1

Just now, B D Joe said:

Seems you're just narrowing your definition.

LMFAO, this has been my same argument from the beginning, the definition has never narrowed. Other people are trying to expand the definition because they want a reason to argue against something they know is true. 

46 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Frozen's admissions are laughably low in the history of all time stats at the box office (The Incredibles beats it lmao). If you think it was a box office event then you are lost. 

(Had to go out to go get dinner so I'm catching up, but this deserves this response)

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Luckily, the whole "your opinion is invalid cause of your age!" argument hasn't happened on this forum...yet.

I am seeing you have a like in every Han's post in between the pages 16 and 20+ (I am on page 23 and all of them still have a like from you here) of his Posts Content. So... what are you waiting for? Remove them. Or else...

39ebaa65940a43f8e693e210096ba9b0.jpg