Dementeleus

Monday Numbers, Dec 19 | R1 17.596M

12 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Just got news today that the problem my dad was having, which we all thought was bone cancer (even the dentist told him so), was just a lesion caused by an infection he had when younger, the tests revealed.

Holy shit, the relief   :sweat:   :sweat: 

Puh, that is a scare! Glad to hear it was a 'wrong' scare... I think that might let the enjoyment of the holidays be of greater depths in a way.

• Like 2

The Edge of Seventeen      STX Entertainment      $28,213      -22%     221    $128     $14,288,406

Worldwide, Rogue One has already earned $323.5M.

Monday lifts offshore box office to $150M+

Overseas, Rogue One scored $15.5M on Monday, $150.5M total.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Thats not happening man, I get how big Boxing Day is for people out and about but no way legs will be that strong.

We'll see how it goes. Here are the numbers I just ran while looking at Sherlock 2, MI4, and Chipmunks from 2011 and accounting for differences in Tuesday/Wednesday trends.

MON - 17.7

TUE - 19.1 (+8%)

WED - 15.5 (-19%)

THU - 17.0 (+10%)

FRI - 23.0 (+35%)

SAT - 12.7 (-45%)

SUN - 29.3 (+131%)

MON - 32.0 (+9.2%)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Worldwide, Rogue One has already earned $323.5M.

Monday lifts offshore box office to $150M+

Overseas, Rogue One scored $15.5M on Monday, $150.5M total.

Got to admit, my heart skipped a beat as I was just scanning for numbers without reading the context. :D

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Disney will become so powerful at some point that they'll overthrow the government and control the country. And the villagers will rejoice about it.

Well they did have their own city for awhile

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Got to admit, my heart skippd a beat as I was just scanning for numbers without reading the context. :D

After reading that, I added some color marks, I do not want to be responsible for that ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

We'll see how it goes. Here are the numbers I just ran while looking at Sherlock 2, MI4, and Chipmunks from 2011 and accounting for differences in Tuesday/Wednesday trends.

MON - 17.7

TUE - 19.1 (+8%)

WED - 15.5 (-19%)

THU - 17.0 (+10%)

FRI - 23.0 (+35%)

SAT - 12.7 (-45%)

SUN - 29.3 (+131%)

MON - 32.0 (+9.2%)

Those holds are th optimistic scenario, don't you agree? Those movies don't seem like a great comparison even if the days line up correctly.

• Like 1