FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

Come on guys...

No one else is going to guess the numbers for Pass and WM from Rth's pictures?

RTH gave us both (no picture for WH, 5.2 mil. Passengers was apparently 7.3 mil because that's the number of passengers at that airport for January or something lol) 

• Like 2

I was lurking at the Awards Watch forum and I was surprised to see RTH is also known there ;) They are arguing about FENCES box office figures and RTH was mentioned because he has 6M while another site has $1.3M. Anyway, just cool to see our RTH is now popular on the other boards ;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, forg said:

I was lurking at the Awards Watch forum and I was surprised to see RTH is also known there ;) They are arguing about FENCES box office figures and RTH was mentioned because he has 6M while another site has $1.3M. Anyway, just cool to see our RTH is now popular on the other boards ;)

But of course, Rth is omnipotent and present everywhere 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

6.2m would be a pretty awesome start for Fences given that it's only playing on one screen per theater in 2,200 locations. 

Poland is foolishly claiming that the film is a flop and only making 1.3, and 6.2m would absolutely not be a flop, so it's indeed a great number. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, trifle said:

sorry, probably too late. If you like space and space images and spectacle, Passengers is worth 3D.  If you just want to see the story, whatever.  It did make the 10 movie cut to move on for VFX.

I saw 2d for both.  Fandango gave 3.5 stars for 3D P and AC, and 4 out of 5 stars for P and AC 2D.  IThe website had a good rating for AC http://www.cinemablend.com/3d/

Anyway,

Assassin's Creed - 80%

Passengers - 82.5%

• Like 3