FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

32 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Thg was thought to be the franchise of our times.

In reality it was only popular due to the kids killing kids gimmick.

Oh no, no, no...it was popular due to Jennifer Lawrence. We all know thst she is the biggest box office draw of all time, man...

4 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Looking at 2011 movies and factoring in stronger Discount Tuesday for 2016, I expect around 25% drop today for Rogue One. 

Even if it drops 40 percent it's 19 million lol

It beats SS and Batman's vs superman today in only 12 days 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

R1 32, Sing 20, Pass 7.5, Fen 5, WH/Ass 4.5, Moan 4.4, LLL 3.5

Awesome jump for RO, it should be around 440-445M by next Monday and finish with 550-555M with a shot at 600M. At 586M, it beats SW7 legs which some poster said was impossible.:P

• Like 15

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

Awesome jump for RO, it should be around 440-445M by next Monday and finish with 550-555M with a shot at 600M. At 586M, it beats SW7 legs which some poster said was impossible.:P

With MLK and lack of competition in Jan I feel positive about 550+. Could do 575 too. At 550 it will have well crossed 3.5x multi. 560 will give 3.6x. Solid considering the 2nd biggest Dec ow and being a non event.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, terrestrial said:

I like the film, but I do not love the film. I like and do not like a lot about both trilogies. In this time-phase I arrived at BOT mostly for Doctor Strange (as i have a long-time project in looking into ww of the MCU - and I liked it - again, I do not like all MCU films, I never like all parts of a series), and stayed based on an accident (broken ankle - lots of time)

I love the ww cinemas and the movie business in general, see the text under my avatar. I give likes for posts providing any form of detail, including about films I do not like (see signature) I would speak about this the same way if it would be about a film I really do not like.....

12 hours ago, ldb said:

I don't understand the point you are making in this entire thread.  Almost everyone predicted a 4 day total between 90-110 million, with the veterans on here predicting a 95-100 million total.  This is exactly what appears to have happened (97 million).  This means that the total domestic cume at the end of Monday will be 317 ish million or so.  By the end of Monday next week, Jan 2, most are predicting somewhere in the low 400 million, say 425 million.........

12 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

How about this bit of "creativity". 

1. Rogues had $30m in Thur previews ( It did a similar amount O/S pre FSS).   $155m -$30m = $125m 1st FSS which means a bit less than a 49% drop to $64m the FSS 2nd w/e with a deflated Christmas Eve.....

I am just happy this movie is falling more than expected (Many of you expected 70M+ 3-day). Next weekend it should to has a increase. This movie doesn't need $1bi for have profit. I would love see a movie like Arrival doing $1bi, not a money grab Star Wars spin-off.

9 hours ago, Porthos said:

#BringBackLegends #stillcanontome #FinishTheCloneWars #ZahnPlotFirst #TrEUCanon

Hide contents

Each and everyone of those is a real hashtag used on Twitter.

Hide contents

I might agree with one of them. :ph34r:

#finishtheclonewars?

1 hour ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I also think it should be a rule here that nobody is allowed to comment on a film's quality and less they have actually seen it.

I personally refrained from commenting on Doctor Strange and Fantastic Beasts until I saw them. Now I feel like I have every right to tell everyone how crappy they are because I actually sat through both of those Abominations of film.

I gave you a like for the first part not the second part lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Until it actually reaches $586M, it is impossible. It's a simple binary situation. 

• Like 1