kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

43 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

The tickets video was released somewhere. Nothing seems new, just extended shots of scenes in previous trailers.

Full HD in less than 3 hours.

Theres a spoiler in the first few seconds if you look closely.

This was nowhere near NWH level of demand in the UK, no website queues or anything and there’s still plenty of tickets left for all formats on opening day around me after 14 hours of availability. I’d say it’s sold similarly to The Batman based on what I’m seeing so far. It’ll undoubtedly fill up over the next month though, so nothing to worry about.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

This was nowhere near NWH level of demand in the UK, no website queues or anything and there’s still plenty of tickets left for all formats on opening day around me after 14 hours of availability. I’d say it’s sold similarly to The Batman based on what I’m seeing so far. It’ll undoubtedly fill up over the next month though, so nothing to worry about.

Yeah. But didn't the NwH tickets go on sale on a... much better hour? Like, way later. 

This is very early. Most people working. Or at school/college. Just a thought. 

Of course, DS2 was never going to be a NWH. But I will say it's very early everywhere. 

NWH tickets went on sale at night. Could that be a factor?