kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

4 hours ago, Macleod said:

There will obviously be a trailer for this attached to No Way Home, even if just a teaser... It would be pretty stupid not to, considering they share the same co-lead...

If they don't want to spoil NWH for the sitting audience then they can put the teaser trailer on the end like The Avengers on the end of Captain America

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Menor said:

Eh, kinda feels like this is a clip that was cut intentionally for people to doompost. 

Gotta say, having to steer clear of 95% of online MCU talk for the last three months to avoid spoilers while in lockdown was a blessing in disguise. Caught up with this thread yesterday and was glad I could fast forward through that all.

The clip is 18 seconds so I'd need way more context just to start. Also it was posted by a Wanda stan so you have to take their hyperbole into account.

• Like 1

I think the key with that quote is, he's suggesting they were thinking about those questions while making it. So, if it was on their mind in the middle of production, they probably didn't decide to answer it with "nah, we'll choose the finished product where he doesn't have a character arc -- that will really subvert expectations"

18 hours ago, Menor said:

Eh, kinda feels like this is a clip that was cut intentionally for people to doompost. 

I don't even know if I know what "doomposting" is but he's speaking some words, it is not edited...unless someone did, and he's talking about the world of the film and his character, so I don't know why this is "taken out of context."  But I'm glad some of you are indeed wanting fuller stories of interviews -- be sure you ask for that in your Marvel stories, as well -- narrative consequence and nuance!