kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

Just now, WittyUsername said:

I don’t think you need to put that in a spoiler tag. It was already confirmed a while back that she’s in the movie. Disney isn’t trying to hide that. 

That's fair. A friend I went with had no idea she was in it until she popped up in the trailer, so I didn't want to take any chances.

I've been saying Wanda is a great character since 2015 so seeing the reaction to her appearance is quite validating now

She's definitely in the upper tier of most popular characters in the MCU right now

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Trailer spoilers

Hide contents

The hook for this is honestly Wanda. This isn't the tumblr fixation that some people like to pretend it is. People are really, really invested in where she goes next. People clapped when she appeared in the trailer.

Spoiler

I'd say Wanda and

Spoiler

evil Doctor Strange from What If

were the two parts that got people's attention the most.

Edited by cookie

53 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Wanda being so prominent could end up being a bit of a double edged sword for reception depending on where they go with her.

That's exactly what is making people mad about the leaks (which is probably true).

And i bet is something they're trying to get it right because i'm sure people rejected it on test screenings.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I think Marvel played their hand too early with NWH in terms of the multiverse aspect. How are this supposed to top that? 

Well from what insiders have leaked that have pretty much leaked the entirety of NWH they aren't worried about that.

11 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I’m actually shocked that marvel haven’t posted the trailer on YouTube yet. Not only attaching a trailer to the end of a movie but also not posting it online immediately is such a rare thing nowadays.

Monday, maybe? Might be some agreement with Sony to keep it exclusive for OW or however long.

11 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

MoM is going to be huge. The 5 month gap will help a lot, and I see this easily opening $200M+ 

Hide contents

The reaction over What If.. Doctor Strange is insane. People were going crazy over that.

Spoiler

That and Wanda got pretty big reactions.

• Like 2