Plain Old Tele

BOT: THE REVISITING -- TOP 25 of 2007! | Calculations Done. Reveal whenever Tele finds the time.

BOT Best of the Year!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which year shall we do?

This poll is closed to new votes

Based on @grim22's awesome Yearly BOT Top 25 lists, I thought it'd be fun to do it for a few years ago, since many of us don't get around to seeing everything we'd like to for the most recent year.

With that in mind, I thought two obvious possibilities would be either the 5-year or 10-year anniversaries. 

So, which year would you like us to do: 2012 or 2007? 

The lists, etc would all follow Grim's rules. You submit your Top 25 via PM, the votes are tallied (accorded to a weighted formula that favors your #1, #2, and #3 choices), and we'll unveil the winners in their own thread.

Would it be possible to redo this year's? Perhaps to correct some grievances many people had with this year's list.

:ph34r:

Let's do 2007 though. Can't say I saw a huge amount of that years stuff, but some of it was the best of the decade. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

Would it be possible to redo this year's? Perhaps to correct some grievances many people had with this year's list.

Hahaha! :P 

This isn't about fixing grievances. It's about letting the passage of time course-correct how you feel about a movie. (And, of course, gives you the opportunity to have seen more from that particular year).

• Like 1