That One Girl

The First Purge | July 4, 2018 | Universal | James DeMonaco writing, not directing

• Community Manager
On 2/17/2017 at 0:54 PM, filmlover said:

The Purge might very well be a real thing before then.

I hear Donald Trump was impressed with the Purge's success at stopping all crime every other day of the year.

• Like 2

I'm surprised there's nothing announced with this film yet.  It's got a good release date and with the other films in the series all doing well, I hope this one does relatively well also.  Too bad Grillo isn't in it but obviously with it being a prequel they couldn't really have him in it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, baumer said:

I'm surprised there's nothing announced with this film yet.  It's got a good release date and with the other films in the series all doing well, I hope this one does relatively well also.  Too bad Grillo isn't in it but obviously with it being a prequel they couldn't really have him in it.

It has around the same release date as the last 2 movies and I seem to recall the posters and trailers for those dropped around Feb/ March.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Groundbreaking.

Making fun of the Donald.

So fresh.

I don't get it. Are you trying to claim the tangerine in chief should be "off limits" or something, like there is a limit on how much satire you're allowed to do on a current figure?