CJohn

The Oscars 2017 on ABC | 89th Academy Awards | Discuss It Live Here | Super Sale to Honor the Steve Harvey moment! (p124)

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Actually, this show now becomes one of the most remembered shows in Oscar history - The One With The Wrong Announcement

Oh, I definitely agree, I just mean that poor Jimmy Kimmel seemed to take this personally, that somehow his show (as the host) now has this black mark on it. I kinda feel bad for him. I personally think he did a terrific job and would love to see him come back. He could make some really good jokes about how he won't screw it up this time (even though obviously none of this was his fault), etc.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

La La Land was going to win Best Picture they said...

Falcons were locked to win after halftime at the Superbowl they Said...

Do I have to do the third line? 

If I took out a huge loan and bet it on Trump winning the election then took that money and bet on the Patriots during halftime and then took that money and bet on Moonlight winning BP...

I'd be a millionaire right now.

• Like 6