franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

39 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

So even if he can't turn the ship around at DC he already has a fallback plan at Marvel.

Things would have to go REALLY bad over at WB for that to happen. Though with how things are going there currently, this isn't completely far fetched.

2 hours ago, JWR said:

Things would have to go REALLY bad over at WB for that to happen. Though with how things are going there currently, this isn't completely far fetched.

I think it'll less come down to how Superman Legacy does and much more down to if Zaslav sells WB

A second Guardians trilogy? A solo Star-Lord film? At one of the new Avengers films? Yeah give me more Star-Lord and Gamora. I loved how their character arcs ended and it felt like a nice metaphor about relationships growing apart and how someone could eventually not be the same person they once knew anymore, but I’m a sucker for these two together so yeah, give me more.

I say let Karen Gillan direct it, keep it with the family. Or get Taika Waititi to do it. Hell, put Thor back in the Guardians, that’s a dynamic I wanted to see it explored a lot more. I’m ready for Vol. 4.

• Like 1

Watched it again on Disney +, definitely the best thing the MCU has put out since Endgame. What an emotional ride.

I need a Legendary Star Lord movie yesterday, make it a romantic comedy with the new Gamora falling for him while he also falls for Nebula.

The first MCU romcom? Yes and thank you.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Watched it again on Disney +, definitely the best thing the MCU has put out since Endgame. What an emotional ride.

I need a Legendary Star Lord movie yesterday, make it a romantic comedy with the new Gamora falling for him while he also falls for Nebula.

Yep watched it again on D+ the other night. Def the best MCU thing since EndGame And I really like a lot of Phase 4 movies. But this is just a whole another level. 

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Eric the Turtle said:

I'm glad this came back, very unexpected! This is very sweet and my baby girl loved the first one.

I love to see The Watcher watching him in this trailer as well, nice little Easter egg

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, YM! said:

This also mentioned X-Men: The First Class, another great superhero movie. It really sounds like the whole crediting writers for what they wrote process is really messy when it comes to big blockbusters. It seems like the Writer’s Guild tries to make it better with each negotiation, but overall it still must be a shitty process.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:14 PM, Arlborn said:

Excited Hell Yeah GIF by UFC