FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

The ending is good, but i figured out that was gonna happen. it is not mindblowing. keep the expectations in check

I just find it interesting how people have either loved it or hated the ending. I'm expecting a typical popcorn flick. So as long as it delivers on that, I'm good. 

Still interested to see what this ending is all about lol 

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trailers before my movies:

PR:

The Nut Job (I laugh my ass off every. single. time. How the fuck did this get made?)

Valerian

Transformers (The first trailer)

Despicable M3

Spider-Man

Captain Underpants

Wonder Woman

Life:

Wish Upon (This looks BAAAAAAAAAAAAD)

All Eyez on Me

Baywatch (Redband)

The Mummy

Snatched (Redband)

Baby Driver

Rough Night (Redband)

Some old lady in my row was disgusted by the comedy trailers :rofl: 

I didn't think they showed redband trailers in the theaters.  I thought it was mostly an internet thing.

34 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Life was SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!...... and then the ending happened. 

The ending is what takes it to the next level IMO. 

Just watch the spoilers everyone. I know nobody has mentioned anything about anything of the plot of life but just please be careful.

• Like 4

Just now, baumer said:

Just watch the spoilers everyone. I know nobody has mentioned anything about anything of the plot of life but just please be careful.

Agreed! I'm usually a full on trailers and clips person but I've watched one trailer for this and that's it. I want this movie to be a fresh experience.

Having said that, I know most of the responsibility falls on my shoulders though. We have to be equally as careful to AVOID spoilers as those who've seen it have to be to give them out. 

• Like 1

I got Life's projection from Deadline correct! 

Skydance/Sony’s Life could use a pep talk as of right now. The Daniel Espinosa sci-fi thriller is looking at $5M for today and a $14M opening for this $58M net budget production. We understand Sony is exposed for about a quarter on the production cost, while Skydance picked up three-quarters of the tab before P&A. It needs to do better.

• Like 1