WrathOfHan

Glass | Jan 18, 2019 | The 22nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Just now, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Welp, looks like Dragon Ball is the only movie I'm seeing this month

Dragon Ball Super Broly looks like a ton of fun. Im hoping to catch it here as well, but in Germany its very very difficult to find a theater that actually plays an anime film.

• Like 1

Just a reminder - the winning movie from the Xmas holidays (aka just last month) was the worst reviewed blockbuster (at 50% top critics and 65% all with a rating of 5.4 and 6), not the best one...

I think Glass will still be awesome...and it will feel different, and new, and yet not be...and if the plot actually makes sense and the twist is "oh my god, I can't believe I didn't see that coming," ala Sixth Sense, it can still go high...

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Just a reminder - the winning movie from the Xmas holidays (aka just last month) was the worst reviewed blockbuster (at 50% top critics and 65% all with a rating of 5.4 and 6), not the best one...

I think Glass will still be awesome...and it will feel different, and new, and yet not be...and if the plot actually makes sense and the twist is "oh my god, I can't believe I didn't see that coming," ala Sixth Sense, it can still go high...

the problem is many of the reviews are referring to the film as boring or dull. Doesn't seem like something audiences would get behind 

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

split/m night  fans are more cerebral. they don;t enjoy every junk that's thrown at them ....

Just now, Alli said:

split/m night  fans are more cerebral. they don;t enjoy every junk that's thrown at them ....

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

the problem is many of the reviews are referring to the film as boring or dull. Doesn't seem like something audiences would get behind 

So, "cerebral" normally becomes "boring" for non-fans...so it could be, like one review said, exactly what the fans want, even if it isn't what critics wanted:)...