Jump to content
kayumanggi

US | 03.22.2019 | Universal | 13th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Audience score is 70% way below get out. Curious to see where it lands.

Rotten Tomatoes user scores(or any site that has a user based scores) are useless. I still don’t know why some people still take it seriously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cmbbox2390 said:

Rotten Tomatoes user scores(or any site that has a user based scores) are useless. I still don’t know why some people still take it seriously.

Can't imagine any reason people would troll this movie like CM. I mean 70% is pretty damn good. Get out was 86%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Hmm I see no major similarities to A Quiet Place. 

Really?

 

It's focused on a single family and their struggle to survive in a post apocalyptic world.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone pls explain WTF is the matter with this movie? Why are people throwing money all over it?

 

As if we didn't have enough stupid cheap horror movies already, now the sharks are gonna make even more, smelling the blood of heaps of fresh cash... :(

 

Shoot a flick for a million - get 70 times that for three days. Fuck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Can someone pls explain WTF is the matter with this movie? Why are people throwing money all over it?

 

As if we didn't have enough stupid cheap horror movies already, now the sharks are gonna make even more, smelling the blood of heaps of fresh cash... :(

 

Shoot a flick for a million - get 70 times that for three days. Fuck.

So you mad that people went to see a film that has gotten rave reviews and good WOM. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

So you mad that people went to see a film that has gotten rave reviews and good WOM. 

 

No? Just asking why.

 

Don't tell me you all find this natural?

 

Also, reviews mean nothing, and Cinemascore is B- , so this is not where the answer lies. I can get why the previous movie (Get Out) broke out - but this one doesn't make much sense. Maybe Get Out had a really strong effect on the BO of Us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slambros said:

For those who've seen the movie: does it have a happy ending or a sad ending? This'll probably dictate whether or not I'm able to see it tonight.

I will pm you since I’m not sure if that’s considered a spoiler. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I had forgotten to say: I actually did end up seeing this movie. I thought it was excellent. Jordan Peele really is a Hitchcock type of Hollywood auteur. If you haven't seen the film yet, then... well, you should. That's all I'll say.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.