grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

1 minute ago, Damianport1 said:

he knows smh we dont?

I would be very surprised if that happens. Dunkirk has the premium formats advantage and is ahead of GT on Pulse. GT will also see strong walk-ups i think but the same goes to Dunkirk as well.

• Like 1

Final MT update for the day:

Dunkirk 33.9

Girls Trip 12

SMH 11.5

Apes 9.5

DM3 6.9

Pulse:

Dunkirk

Girls Trip

SMH

Dunkirk IMAX

Apes

Valerian didn't show up on either list. Can't remember the last time that has happened for something of this scale and on so many screens.

• Like 2

From where I'm looking, Valerian looks to be doing about 1/3 of Apes/Spider-Man tonight. Dunkirk I wouldn't be surprised with 5-6M previews honestly, and Girls Trip over 2M, a lot of 80%-sell outs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

From where I'm looking, Valerian looks to be doing about 1/3 of Apes/Spider-Man tonight. Dunkirk I wouldn't be surprised with 5-6M previews honestly, and Girls Trip over 2M, a lot of 80%-sell outs

That's 80% sell outs for both Dunkirk and Girls Trip?

Fandango code for the weekend finally went active, so tickets should pick up there (it usually comes out Wed, but was hung up with tech issues this week) - for anyone wondering, it's $5 off any ticket if you use AndroidPay (code AndroidPay4) - good for 1 ticket per Fandango account each week as the codes come out...

Edited by TwoMisfits