kayumanggi

Thursday Numbers: 4.5 M BAYWATCH

But they reported Valerian previews, it's a recordbreaking $0.

Spoiler

Since it is still early analysts say by July 21, the number will surely increase.

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Latest tracking from box office pro had it at $90M+. Also a couple days ago it was reported that it's presales are about 78% of where SS was at the same point. So we are all assuming that $100M is the baseline now 

Ah got ya. I take Pro with a mountain of salt. I also don't trust Fandango source at all since Warner Bros own them. Anything official that Deadline or HR or Variety picked up?

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

They sure are taking a long time to report Pirates the Caribbeans number

Disney is debating about Puerto Rico, or deciding if they want take money away from the review buying to put towards Pirates' OW ;) 

5 minutes ago, Lestranger said:

Ah got ya. I take Pro with a mountain of salt. I also don't trust Fandango source at all since Warner Bros own them. Anything official that Deadline or HR or Variety picked up?

Nah they won't post anything until next week aka the week of release 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

If Pirates crashes spectacularly, I have to imagine WB will be having second thoughts about Depp being in their Fantastic Beasts movies.

nah  he's already signed.  and it's a different studio.  didn't people say disney was gonna fire Guy Richie after the king arthur flop?!