baumer

Wonder Woman 11.7M Monday ERC pg 3

47 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I'll say anything over 300dom and we could be in for a very big weekend come 11/17/17?

If Wonder Woman manages to go over 300 or...gasp...outgross BvS...you know  that Warner Bros. will have Wonder Woman front and center in the marketing push for Justice League. 

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

If Wonder Woman manages to go over 300 or...gasp...outgross BvS...you know  that Warner Bros. will have Wonder Woman front and center in the marketing push for Justice League. 

Uh. I imagine she'll already be front and center. Folks have responded to Gadot's Wonder Woman far better than they did with their choices for Supes or Bats.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Doing Wonder Woman in an hour and a half

I think I'd like to do Wonder Woman too.  :kitschjob:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

She has always been Front and Center.

Notice she was in the Middle in the big fight in BVS and in its Marketing as well.

Also there's that shot With her and Aquaman and Cyborg,There's no doubt in my mind that will be a Key scene to focus on the Three.

Not too mention If the Story is Her and Bruce Starting The JL then that Makes Her the Main Co-Star.

If WB does push her More I see no problem in it as She is part of The universe and A new Dawn of the Face of The JL could be Upon us.

1st Batman was The key now they don't have to be so dependent on him.

Isnt This what Everyone wanted anyway?

49 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

movies beautiful mila kunis flawless black swan GIF

Nope, the biggest Question about JL Release was

"Is WW gonna be any good?"

or the Famous "If Ww is well received then JL could explode"

Mission  accomplished.

Being Next in Your universe following a film  with a 3x is certainly  momentum.

Sure we will never forget BVS but WW Just erased basically everything bad in the past and have Giving the Dceu a very Fresh start with the G.A.

This is something that can't be simply overlooked.

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Nope, the biggest Question about JL Release was

"Is WW gonna be any good?"

or the Famous "If Ww is well received then JL could explode"

Mission  accomplished.

Being Next in Your universe following a film  with a 3x is certainly  momentum.

Sure we will never forget BVS but WW Just erased basically everything bad in the past and have Giving the Dceu a very Fresh start with the G.A.

This is something that can't be simply overlooked.

Audiences aren't suddenly going to forget BVS, the film which JL is a sequel to.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Uh. I imagine she'll already be front and center. Folks have responded to Gadot's Wonder Woman far better than they did with their choices for Supes or Bats.

I disagree with that. Affleck's Batman was frequently cited as being the best part of BvS. I think he's on par with her in terms of fan response.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Audiences aren't suddenly going to forget BVS, the film which JL is a sequel to.

I think many need to get over the logic that people are actually looking for more than just fun.

The new Hollywood formula is basically Mediocre story and a few Laughs,Average a 6.0+ with the Critics and you'll get a 90+% approval rating.

If the film is fresh the Skies are truly the limit .Proof is with WW as it followed 3 Subjectively bad Movies.

No way this film should be a front runner for a 3x  multiplier but yet here we are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

I disagree with that. Affleck's Batman was frequently cited as being the best part of BvS. I think he's on par with her in terms of fan response.

He was received nowhere near as glowingly as Gadot. He was received better than Supes though.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

This. People aren't going to remember BvS by the time Justice League comes.

They will remember it but also They loved SS and WW and also MOS had Decent reception amongst the G.A dispite what many think.

JL will basically be following A well Liked by THe  general audience SS and A well loved WW film.

This is steam and it's very Hot.

6 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

How much fudge did Frozen need to reach $400m? 

If GOTGV2 follows Ultron it'll end around $385-390m (it has done better so far). Is $10m worth the try? 

It's going to be too much to fudge by the end 2-3 million is doable. 10-15 million is not. And with Spiderman coming out in a month it will kill whatever legs it would have by then. If it holds as well as AOU though it will get to 380-385 which is a damn good total. 

Iron man adjusted (~392) is the absolute ceiling and even that is difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

They will remember it but also They loved SS and WW and also MOS had Decent reception amongst the G.A dispite what many think.

JL will basically be following A well Liked by THe  general audience SS and A well loved WW film.

This is steam and it's very Hot.

I agree, but...

To really hit this holiday season, it's gonna have to back off the darkness (BvS part 2 will crash and burn) and be willing to snare some of the family audience that I think the mistiming of Coco and the lack of great holiday releases (sans Star Wars) could give them.  They want to win the battle of staying in theaters through the new year over Thor and other non-animated November movies to get the chance at sexy, sexy legs...they'll have a 2 week advantage over Thor coming out later, but they need to show better staying power than all those Nov movies if they wanna keep screens when Star8 opens...

People watch movies at Christmas, and they watch more than 1...Star8 is one, so JL should want to be 2:)...

I think the awful releases planned around Christmas can only help:)...

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

She has always been Front and Center.

Notice she was in the Middle in the big fight in BVS and in its Marketing as well.

Also there's that shot With her and Aquaman and Cyborg,There's no doubt in my mind that will be a Key scene to focus on the Three.

Not too mention If the Story is Her and Bruce Starting The JL then that Makes Her the Main Co-Star.

If WB does push her More I see no problem in it as She is part of The universe and A new Dawn of the Face of The JL could be Upon us.

1st Batman was The key now they don't have to be so dependent on him.

Isnt This what Everyone wanted anyway?

I am certainly not complaining. I love WW.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Superman has been a mixed reaction but I felt most everywhere I read or reviews I watched, sites etc..  were all cool with Affleck's Batman. 

8 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I agree, but...

To really hit this holiday season, it's gonna have to back off the darkness (BvS part 2 will crash and burn) and be willing to snare some of the family audience that I think the mistiming of Coco and the lack of great holiday releases (sans Star Wars) could give them.  They want to win the battle of staying in theaters through the new year over Thor and other non-animated November movies to get the chance at sexy, sexy legs...they'll have a 2 week advantage over Thor coming out later, but they need to show better staying power than all those Nov movies if they wanna keep screens when Star8 opens...

People watch movies at Christmas, and they watch more than 1...Star8 is one, so JL should want to be 2:)...

I think the awful releases planned around Christmas can only help:)...

We can see from the Trailers that the Darkness has been put in check.

Not one time looking at anything from JL ,I never got anywhere near the feeling I had for BVS as far as Darkness goes.

Many may not see  it but there was a lot of color In JL.

The key to the films Victory really depends on its Opening.

• Like 1