Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

You know Tele, for such a dick joke enthusiast, you've added nothing to the conversation the last several pages. Nothing of value, I mean. 

Either get with the program or get outta fuck town. 

• Like 1

July and August were pretty strong last year, this year is gonna fall behind substantially by labor day. I think September, November and December should more than make up for it though. 

Just now, grim22 said:

Looks like @aabattery officially ran the Lone Ranger joke into the ground now.

Happens all the time at BOT

And when the joke gets run into the ground we always have that one poster who likes to make the comment "Happens all the time at BOT...." 

oops ? 

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I'm just waiting for the thread to escalate  to the point  that the mods change the  title to 'Not the Ethan frottage thread'

Wait....how did that happen....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MattW said:

July and August were pretty strong last year, this year is gonna fall behind substantially by labor day. I think September, November and December should more than make up for it though. 

and October. October was VERY WEAK last year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MattW said:

Ok, but what does this have to do with Ethan getting a blowjob while watching Frozen? Unless, you are describing how much action he will see in each month :thinking: 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

I highly doubt they go back to the Jump Street franchise, unfortunately.

imo they're gonna wanna dispell these rumors of them being shitheads on set of Han Solo asap, and i could easily see Tatum and Hill clearing their schedules to help their buddies out with a final Jump Street movie. There's a script done for it, they can shoot it in October and get it out by next summer if they really wanted to. Maybe we'll get before Han Solo lol

(A guy can dream okay)