WrathOfHan

All the Money in the World | 25th of December, 2017 | Wahlberg's gotta get paid

Christopher Plummer is the absolute man. I'm glad they decided to make this choice. I still don't think the movie is gonna be too great but Plummer is a great choice and I'm glad they stepped up. I do think that if these kind of allegations against Spacey were talked about for years shoehorning him into a role that he didn't even fit and marketing the entire movie around him wasn't exactly "brave" so I'm not ready to declare the movie that, even if it stars wonderful celebrities that you can feel totally good about rooting for like, uh, *checks cast list* Mark Wahlberg.

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

apparently jack nicholson was the first choice. in the current climate it's probably a good idea that he's not doing anything that's gonna get publicity. you just know there's stuff to tell about that guy.

I feel like every actor over 50 has some dirt on them

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

I feel like every actor over 50 has some dirt on them

i've played this with my brother. we talked about if there was any leading man in hollywood where we would be surprised if it was revealed they were a sex pest. i think we pretty much narrowed it down to like, tom holland and that was it. anyone else can't say i'd be shocked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've played this with my brother. we talked about if there was any leading man in hollywood where we would be surprised if it was revealed they were a sex pest. i think we pretty much narrowed it down to like, tom holland and that was it. anyone else can't say i'd be shocked.

I think, apart from the rumours about being a swinger and plays both teams, Will Smith is pretty clean. At least I hope.

• Like 1

And Now this  has now become a punch  line:

Nick Jack Pappas,a comedian just tweeted"

In a shocking turn of events, the role of Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race will now be played by Christopher Plummer

FOr those who don't follow the news Roy Moore is an extreme right wing nutjob who is the GOP Candidate for Senator in Alabama,and this morning charges  broke he had sex with a 14 year old girl.

Edited by dudalb

30 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I'd throw in Jacob Tremblay.

• Like 1