WrathOfHan

All the Money in the World | 25th of December, 2017 | Wahlberg's gotta get paid

Keanu and Goldblum would surprise me, just off the top of my head in addition to those mentioned above. DDL too probably (there's a really dark joke here about how it's good that he never had to play a sexual abuser). Jeff Bridges and Woody Harrelson unless I'm a little too trusting of the general chill peaceful vibe they project. 

Has that Toni Erdmann remake with Nicholson never moved forward after all? I would love to see him in a great role one last time, even at the risk of stories potentially surfacing. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

And on this faithful day of November the 9th, the Internet witnessed the birth of Christopher Plummer jokes.

Thank you the Internet and all the twitters. So I could tell my unborn grandchildren "I was there, kiddo."

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

I would watch two Plummers fighting over their kid after a split in Plummer vs Plummer.

edit: btw I would add Mark Ruffalo and Will Smith to the list. They seem like decent guys who would never do all this ghastly stuff.

Edited by a2knet

23 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Keanu and Goldblum would surprise me, just off the top of my head in addition to those mentioned above. DDL too probably (there's a really dark joke here about how it's good that he never had to play a sexual abuser). Jeff Bridges and Woody Harrelson unless I'm a little too trusting of the general chill peaceful vibe they project. 

Has that Toni Erdmann remake with Nicholson never moved forward after all? I would love to see him in a great role one last time, even at the risk of stories potentially surfacing. 

McConaughey would fit in that camp too

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

spacey there was like 2 decades worth of rumors about. same with harvey and the louis ck stuff has been swimming around for a while too. so i guess there hasn't been one that's totally blind sided me with this stuff. 

Brian Singer and that Nickelodeon guy are next.