CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

7 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Spider-Man: Homecoming is THE BEST Spider-Man film ever and one of the best MCU films of all time. I've watched two times and going for a third this weekend, and while I was prepared for Holland to absolute kill it, nothing has prepared me for how fucking amazing Keaton's Toomes would be. The fact that it keeps climbing at Rotten Tomatoes and the box office is like a fucking dream come true. I can't believe what I saw it and I can't believe what I'm seeing. SPIDER-MAN IS FINALLY HOME AND HE IS GOING TO CRUSH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: 5/5

So glad you enjoyed it!! :D Congrats on getting a Spidey film that has truly made you happy.

• Like 5

Lmao the tide has really turned against Deadline in the past few months. I seem to remember the BatB weekend thread exploding when we got great early numbers. Now no one even bats an eye.

• Like 1

Just now, Eevin said:

Lmao the tide has really turned against Deadline in the past few months. I seem to remember the BatB weekend thread exploding when we got great early numbers. Now no one even bats an eye.

Deadline always gets shit, the amount of shit goes in cycles. Still miss Queen Nikki

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Finnick said:

First Deadline weekend numbers,

http://deadline.com/2017/07/spider-man-homecoming-box-office-opening-1202124834/

‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Swinging Toward $105M-$112M+ Weekend Opening....

Deadline as usual is all over the place $105- $120m

“It’s definitely going over $100M, there’s no way the wheels are falling off this one.” Those are the words of a wise rival distribution executive on the expected results for Sony/Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming which on the low end is looking at a three-day of $105M.  That’s bound to be the third best debut for both a Sony release and a Spider-Man movie following 2007’s Spider-Man 3 ($151.1M) and the original 2002 film ($114.8M). Some even see Homecoming busting past $112M, possibly even hitting $120M, but it’s still too early to call those figures. Today alone, Homecoming looks to clear between $42M-$45M with last night representing 34%-37% of that figure.

Yesterday, they had it doing $100m off of $10m previews and early today they had it doing $95-100m off of $15.4m previews

:lol:

• Like 7

$42-45M from the matinee numbers? 

Yea this thing is going over $50M for Friday. 

I wont be getting a gold account but I'll be cheering because everyone has got SPIDEY FEVER! 

GO SPIDEY GO!!! 

• Like 3

When my dumbass submitted my OD predictions, I thought Deadpool had made $37M OD so I was like hmm roughly $9M more is good for SMH. 

Yea well Deadpool did $47.5M OD which tells you all you need to know about my prediction skills 

:sadben:

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

Thinking Deadline's first update will be "Targeting 40M Friday" and it will end close to 50. Let's see how close I can predict Deadline :P

With that I'm out till late afternoon for client purposes, hopefully we get good numbers and the summer of superheroes continues rolling along.

LOL. OMG. :insane: