CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I am hope thats what happens! I'm gonna ask my girl friend to marry me so I need a yes first lol 

And thanks! :) 

Thank you :) 

OMG!!!! :bravo: I wish you the best, dude!!! Seriously. 

I said this several weeks ago and I will say it again: 

GIRLS TRIP is going to take the summer comedy crown. Yes all the other comedies have underperformed but Girls Trip always seemed like the one that had the most breakout potential. 

It's not exactly for me and even I was like "hey this doesnt look so bad" so i imagine the demographic that its aiming for (one that doesnt get many movies aimed at it) is gonna eat it up. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nova said:

thats the plan so hopefully its a plus in her eyes! 

Will do! And I may have already confessed my love for Blake :ph34r: But she loves her too so it was all good....

Maybe threesome....Ryan can watch :redcapes:

All the best to you my friend. I really hope this day will be as magical as I remember mine being. You'll never forget this and you won't forget the day that she said yes. Congratulations and I'm sure everything will work out beautifully for you.

7 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Whoever made the Girls Trip over $100M club, I want to say this, the 7:00 showing has more tickets sold than Dunkirk and Valerian total tickets put together.

I did! Yeah, I'm feeling it's gonna breakout easily. Underserved demo + plenty of crossover appeal to other demos + it actually looks funny (unlike Baywatch, The House, etc.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Maybe threesome....Ryan can watch :redcapes:

All the best to you my friend. I really hope this day will be as magical as I remember mine being. You'll never forget this and you won't forget the day that she said yes. Congratulations and I'm sure everything will work out beautifully for you.

Or he can join :ph34r:

Thanks Baumer! I really appreciate it. Pretty nervous about it....but also very very excited for whats to come! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I said this several weeks ago and I will say it again: 

GIRLS TRIP is going to take the summer comedy crown. Yes all the other comedies have underperformed but Girls Trip always seemed like the one that had the most breakout potential. 

It's not exactly for me and even I was like "hey this doesnt look so bad" so i imagine the demographic that its aiming for (one that doesnt get many movies aimed at it) is gonna eat it up. 

That would make me soooooo happy! :D I love Latifah, Jada, and Regina Hall (her Scary Movie shenanigans are legendary!! :P )  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grey ghost said:

BOM should do WW vs SMH.

The race for the summer crown begins.

They need a WW vs GOTG2 vs Spidey showdown asap. Can some one tweet that to Brad.(that's who is running it right now, right?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

And when do I reveal to her that I am actually Spider-man himself? 

Never!

If you follow the superhero tripe then you must suffer in silence while she wonders where you disappear for periods at a time.