CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

20 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Just got out of Homecoming and right now I'd have it tied between Spider-Man 2 as my favorite Spidey movie. Maybe a rewatch of both will help sort which I enjoyed more. Also it's in my top 3 MCU after CW and TWS. As a Marvel fan it really was nice to go from getting the Homecoming and Ragnarok trailers side by side (which has happened a few times) to now the Ragnarok and Black Panther trailers side by side . Plus there was a little kid who screamed out for joy when he realized it was Black Panther which was so nice to see. Also @That One Guy can you please tell your bitch to quit trailer stalking me this has been an issue since March. Seriously even when I went to see Rough Night and Captain Underpants I got a Valerian trailer. At least the others made some sense. 

I hate you. Both times I saw SMH I got the shittiest trailers ever, not one Marvel trailer. I was waiting for Black Panther and it never came :(  The second time I went to a different theater hoping it would change the outcome...got the same trailers. That Pitch Perfect trailer made me shut my eyes and and go to my Happy place. 

• Like 1

Well since I have time between movies., I sadly have to say that Spider man was very disappointing to me.  It was just like the mediocre trailers.  It wasn't horrible but don't see the big deal at all about it.

Edited by 75live

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

It will rise over $50M+ in the next update in a few hours... Trust me. It will not have a sub-$50M Friday.

I know and as a fan I'm very happy. But I wanted to dream a little bit.