CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

There's definitely instances where the lack of plot is the plot but this movie tried to have it both ways where the first 80% is a series of pointless vignettes but then suddenly veers left and tries to build to this big exciting climax that doesn't fully pay off. 

6 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Hey guys did you know you can discuss the plot of the movie in the review thread?

I went there. There was like 1 posts so I came here We're not spoiling the ending or giving away major plot points so....

Edited by ban1o

This would be horrible without DiCaprio or Pitt but its very enjoyable pretty much any time theyre on the screen. Yeah, there wasn't much to the plot

38 minutes ago, ban1o said:

I went there. There was like 1 posts so I came here We're not spoiling the ending or giving away major plot points so....

It's spoiling ANYTHING about this movie which is the point; not just the ending or "major" plot points.

At least use spoiler bars (since there isn't a spoiler thread for this movie [nor do I think there will be one]) or something like that.

Spoiler thread was created, so ignore the above.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

saying that such and such character got a raw deal is kind of a spoiler.

mmm I guess  I only mentioned it because I remember his daughter was complaining about not being contacted. 

44 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Audience score dropping fast on RT, could be another Wolf of Wallstreet for Leo with moviegoers

It’s only dropped 2% it started at 83

Edited by VENOM