Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I was so confused when I realised that in the books, Danny starts as a 12 year old.I mean...for Rth's sake G R Martin :P

Yeah. George himself said that if could change somethings from books, first thing will be ages of characters.

4 hours ago, That Floating Guy said:

4 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Still  a pedo...

How they even begin their relationship? I bet he invited her an ice cream

Her mother basically groomed her for old perverted directors and producers since the tender age of 3. She is a failed actress that vicariously craved fame and recognition through her daughters so she sexualized them since childhood and pimp them around for roles and photoshoot, casting after casting couch, so much that Maiween hates her mother still to this day because she's a certified psycho.

Disgusting all around. French cinema is an incestuous "family" and disguised prostitution.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 4

@FantasticBeasts Ehh, I find it hard to take the idea of an obviously grown ass Emilia Clarke as a 12 year old seriously anyway, so I never see it that way.

And considering that I've seen 30+ year old women play teens in Portuguese soap operas before, that's nothing anyway XD

5 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Anything to not blame the white male lead. White guys get an endless pass on constant flops from certain sectors and it's annoying but I've just learned to accept that fact.

Don't take me the wrong way at all, genuine curiosity here - are you a girl?

• Like 2

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

@FantasticBeasts Ehh, I find it hard to take the idea of an obviously grown ass Emilia Clarke as a 12 year old seriously anyway, so I never see it that way.

And considering that I've seen 30+ year old women play teens in Portuguese soap operas before, that's nothing anyway XD

Don't take me the wrong way at all, genuine curiosity here - are you a girl?

Yes I am.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Our life every day :sparta:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Our life every day :sparta:

Hell, my mom is over 40 years old and she still acts like she's 19 :sparta:

5 minutes ago, That Floating Guy said:

THE SET IS OUR BEDROOM, AND THE SHOT.  IN THE SHOT IS WHERE WE FUCK

Aaaaaaaand this is where I feel the fine line may have been crossed a little bit. Just a wittle, wittle bit, maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's time to Make BOT Great Again. 

MBGA

mmbgaa....no...cannot be pronounced. that...see, that is the difference between trump and you. between a marketing genius and the rest of us.

MABOTGA works though. Sounds like the 4th Apes movie after ROTPOTA, DOTPOTA and WFTPOTA.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1