CJohn

STEPHEN KING'S IT WEEKEND THREAD | 117.15 Mill!....NO SPOILERS..NOT EVEN IN TAGS!

3 hours ago, 75livesinDerry said:

2 1/2 hours for my second viewing 

Amazing, isn't it?  We both had issues with the film from a book point of view but we are still seeing it twice in three days :)

• Like 1

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Amazing, isn't it?  We both had issues with the film from a book point of view but we are still seeing it twice in three days :)

Yep, I think seeing it a second time will help me appreciate it more since I won't have my hang ups about the film in my head :)

• Like 2

Curious to see A:C's Friday. Did it get demolished, or was there the double feature thing going on. Really want it to do 100. Hell want it to go over CONJ2's 102 odd. For a spin-off sequel to go over a normal sequel that came a year earlier is unheard of. It's like if there was a direct sequel to Rogue One - say RO2 - that releases in 2018 and does more than SW8 (2017).

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Everyone is watching IT and meanwhile I am like "Is it really worth to move my ass into the theater to watch the new releases Logan Lucky or Renegades?".

Sure. The movie hasn't sat too hotly with me, but can't go wrong with Soderbergh. 

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Logan Lucky is getting released here? Steven Soderbergh is aware of Portugal's existance :rofl:

Got the biggest screens everywhere. It is bombing spectacularly, tho. Renegades isn't doing well either but at least it isn't capsizing like Logan Lucky :lol:

• Haha 1