WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 77): It 60.1M | American Assassin 14.8M | JLaw's Original Sin 7.5M

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

We all know that It will be a two-part movie, any chance for WB/NL to drag and become a trilogy? perhaps they need Peter Jackson to make it happen

I don't even know what else they would add to drag it out to a trilogy.

7 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

We all know that It will be a two-part movie, any chance for WB/NL to drag and become a trilogy? perhaps they need Peter Jackson to make it happen

yeah can't see them not cashing that check. can they use the name 'pennywise' or is that out of bounds? i can see them making a 3rd movie with referencing him.

10 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Probably do some re-release combining both films into a 4 hour movie. Call it "IT: The Complete Story" or something. 

Just now, eddyxx said:

Wow, I've seen SO much trashing of mother! on my Facebook page tonight. Could this film end up being a "so bad it's good" cult classic??:qotd:

Usually 'so bad it's good' movies tend to be movies that were trying to be serious but came off as silly for some reason.  I'm not sure if this fits that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Wow, I've seen SO much trashing of mother! on my Facebook page tonight. Could this film end up being a "so bad it's good" cult classic??:qotd:

Oh, it's definitely gonna find some sort of "classic" status when the dust eventually settles, I'm sure.

• Like 1