grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

Awesome that the film is getting great reactions!!!

(Why did the DCEU not plan a live-action TT film from the get go is a mystery to me. The George Perez/Marv Wolfman New Teen Titans is one of the most cinematic, fun, thrilling, action-packed, potentially crowd-pleasing run in comic book history.)

Oh...and the countdown to the moment when The Futurist asserts that this film is "a solid homage to the MCU" starts...now: 

29 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Awesome that the film is getting great reactions!!!

(Why did the DCEU not plan a live-action TT film from the get go is a mystery to me. The George Perez/Marv Wolfman New Teen Titans is one of the most cinematic, fun, thrilling, action-packed, potentially crowd-pleasing run in comic book history.)

Oh...and the countdown to the moment when The Futurist asserts that this film is "a solid homage to the MCU" starts...now: 

The fact that someone looks at a strong female superhero like Wonder Woman and think of Marvel is astonishing.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The fact that someone looks at a strong female superhero like Wonder Woman and think of Marvel is astonishing. It's like looking at Mother Teresa and remembering of Harvey Weinstein.

Yeah right comparing Marvel to Weinstein WOW DC Fanboy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The fact that someone looks at a strong female superhero like Wonder Woman and think of Marvel is astonishing. It's like looking at Mother Teresa and remembering of Harvey Weinstein.

Yet another day where I wish :kitschjob: was a reaction.  I just had to pick the closest emotion for the time.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I want Smallfoot to do well so that WB don't end up ditching original ideas in favour of existing IP. 

So do I. However I don’t have much faith in it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So do I. However I don’t have much faith in it.

I hope it's on par with Storks. They really need to find an original idea that works for them but I wouldn't be shocked if they focused on films based on the Warner IP for the next few years and the odd adaptation like Bone and Cat in the Hat. They mentioned they're working on an animated film based on DC characters.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So the ratings for the series are pretty much non existant now.

Help me out here, never saw it, never heared of it before. Is this another "My Little Pony" with a loud, but small, adult fan base, pushing it in a forum?

1B WW incoming, soak that up.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1