aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

Just now, aabattery said:

Just realised I had the MLP acronym wrong in the title. I had it as TMLPM while it should actually be MLP:TM.

Apologies everyone.

I wish you had corrected it sooner. Already reported you multiple times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Just realised I had the MLP acronym wrong in the title. I had it as TMLPM while it should actually be MLP:TM.

Apologies everyone.

It's okay.  it's best to own up to your mistakes (however small they may be) and try to correct it for the foreseeable future.

Edited by That One Guy

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Apologies everyone.

i can't believe you've done this. your first fucking weekend thread and you totally fuck it up. jesus christ.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

It's okay.  it's best to own up to your mistakes (however small they may be) and try to correct it for the foreseeable future.

That's something Tyrese would say.

6 minutes ago, a2knet said:

I wish you had corrected it sooner. Already reported you multiple times.

6 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

:ban:

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe you've done this. your first fucking weekend thread and you totally fuck it up. jesus christ.

giphy.gif

After seeing BR2049, I'm thinking the Cinemascore will be a B or a B+. It plays more like a sci fi art film than a sci fi action film which I suspect is what many people are expecting when they walk in to see it. It's well made and another solid effort from Villeneuve, although it needs to be edited to remove some bloat.

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

@aabattery is threadbanned for the acronym mixup, we expected better from the thread starter.

thank you for the prompt action. was expecting a forum-wide ban but i guess mods were lenient due it being his first weekend thread.