Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Couldn't he have just cloned himself in that box David Bowie made? Death seems pretty inconsequential when you have access to that kind of tech.

That would be sooooo Prestige. Nolan giving shout-out to his own movies.

Edited by a2knet

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Couldn't he have just cloned himself in that box David Bowie made? Death seems pretty inconsequential when you have access to that kind of tech.

I think you just explained how he escaped the Bat at the end with the nuke :bourne:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

That's just silly. It's unbelievable that so many cops could be in touch with David Bowie.

David Bowie himself is cloned multiple times and each clone is in touch with a few cops.

• Haha 1

Just now, a2knet said:

David Bowie himself is cloned multiple times and each clone is in touch with a few cops.

Seems like a stretch. It's probably more realistic to assume that Bowie is a quintuplet or something.

god i wish my ltitle pony was doing bettr there's a good movie that's bobomng beceause no one understands why it works because we have a fucking fascist as the presidennt of the ua naited stated of americak. i see a light screaming deep inside it s like the tide telling me i;'m awesome but my ltitle pony is a good movie and i haighly recommedn it to everyoe @The Last baumer @Squadron Leader Tele @MrPink @tribefan695 @spaghetti! @grim22 @#ED @YourMother @WrathOfHan @4815162342 please see my ltitel plony i'm beggin yu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 6
  • Disbelief 1

I feel like this thread nicely sums up BOT. It's got everything, from @CJohn and @Blankments meltdowns to TDKR discussions to The Star discussion to people complaining about their favorite movies flopping/underperforming. If anybody new wants to join this forum, we should just show them this thread so they know what they're getting into. An initiation ritual, so to speak.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

I feel like this thread nicely sums up BOT. It's got everything, from @CJohn and @Blankments meltdowns to TDKR discussions to The Star discussion to people complaining about their favorite movies flopping/underperforming. If anybody new wants to join this forum, we should just show them this thread so they know what they're getting into. An initiation ritual, so to speak.

Just need a thread lock as a proverbial cherry on top.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blankments said:

god i wish my ltitle pony was doing bettr there's a good movie that's bobomng beceause no one understands why it works because we have a fucking fascist as the presidennt of the ua naited stated of americak. i see a light screaming deep inside it s like the tide telling me i;'m awesome but my ltitle pony is a good movie and i haighly recommedn it to everyoe @The Last baumer @Squadron Leader Tele @MrPink @tribefan695 @spaghetti! @grim22 @#ED @YourMother @WrathOfHan @4815162342 please see my ltitel plony i'm beggin yu

Ugh. Go jump off a cliff, Blanks.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Blankments said:

Kind of offended I wasn't included in this but :WHATanabe: nonetheless

• Like 4
  • Haha 2