Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

It's too bad Elle Fanning can't seem to catch a break since she hasn't appeared a movie that anyone has actually seen since the first Maleficent half a decade ago. Maybe her sister (who seems to be on a nice run right now between appearing in Emmy-nominated limited series and landing a major role in Tarantino's newest movie) can set her up with something.

judging by the evidence i've seen she's one of those who i think is trying to trick people into thinking she's a good actress by working with a lot of "cool" indie arthouse directors. seems to be working out for her she's finessed her way onto the cannes jury.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

judging by the evidence i've seen she's one of those who i think is trying to trick people into thinking she's a good actress by working with a lot of "cool" indie arthouse directors. seems to be working out for her she's finessed her way onto the cannes jury.

I always thought she was a much more natural child/teen actress than her sister. Then again it probably helps that she never reached the level of overexposure that Dakota did during the mid-2000s when she was the go-to child actress for almost every single movie. Don't know if that holds up now since I haven't seen her in anything since her supporting role in the Twilight sequels, guess we'll find out in OUATIH since she apparently has a decent-sized role in it.

Lamar Odom Admits He's Slept With More Than 2,000 Women, Regrets Cheating on Ex-Wife Khloe Kardashian

https://www.etonline.com/lamar-odom-admits-hes-slept-with-more-than-2000-women-regrets-cheating-on-ex-wife-khloe-kardashian

lol, I cant help but think one good thing about STDs is that it slows down whores and pedophiles from their mental-tornado sex problems.

That probably helps make the world a better place, hehe!  

@TMP I finally just watched the first episode for Doom Patrol on YouTube since they've made it available for free across multiple platforms. Fun, but not sure if it's something that can sustain itself for 15 episodes and multiple seasons (or worth making the investment into DC Universe for).

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@TMP I finally just watched the first episode for Doom Patrol on YouTube since they've made it available for free across multiple platforms. Fun, but not sure if it's something that can sustain itself for 15 episodes and multiple seasons (or worth making the investment into DC Universe for).

It gets better

I've been on a Garfield kick lately.

I realize now that I'm really sad that the Garfield films weren't animated. Instead they chose to make them live action.

I suspect that when Jim Davis passes away, the character will become a relic of the past. I don't want that to happen.

2 hours ago, TMP said:

It gets better

If the show ends up getting a second season I might check out the rest at a later time. At the moment there's too much else I need to watch first. Although the pilot reminded me how much I've missed seeing Brendan Fraser in stuff. Can that comeback be fully initiated please?

All done. Much quicker then at the State Election. 

Polling Place where I voted. Enter the door at the left and exit on the right. I had to queue behind 3 people. 

o1ALGEg.jpg

1 hour ago, NoobSaibot said:

I've been on a Garfield kick lately.

I realize now that I'm really sad that the Garfield films weren't animated. Instead they chose to make them live action.

I suspect that when Jim Davis passes away, the character will become a relic of the past. I don't want that to happen.

Uh, why?

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

This looks worlds better than The Golden Compass ever did. Guessing this will bow later in the year along with Watchmen. Excited for both.

LMAO fully CG, incredibly realistic bears but Jon Snow can't pet his dog hahaha.

For Australians or any political junkies out there. Polling places for the Federal election close at 6pm on the east coast in about 45 minutes. Results should start in about 90 minutes to 2 hours.