Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I HAVE STARTED SEASON 6 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. FAKE JOHN TURNED INTO THE SMOKE MONSTER. REAL JOHN IS ACTUALLY DEAD. PARALLEL TIMELINE WHERE EVERYONE IS OK AT THE PLANE. FUCKING LINDELOF I SWEAR.

The final stretch begins.

Just be warned, there is an episode this season that was iirc universally reviled, and honestly for good reason. But there's also some big whoppers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Just be warned, there is an episode this season that was iirc universally reviled, and honestly for good reason. But there's also some big whoppers.

I still don’t think that episode is down with the dregs of the third season. 

• Like 1

Season 6, episode 2: fuck all Sayid is dead, jk he alive now see you next time.

Also, we are just gonna follow their lifes on both universes? Did detonating the bomb really created a new branch of reality? How did ABC agreed to any of this?!

Fake John/Smoke Monster is obviously Titus Welliver. Besides that, who knows what the hell is going on or why it is going on. Lindelof certainly has no clue, that much I am sure.

Does anybody remember THE NUMBERS besides our resident member @4815162342? No? Anybody? Yeah, same here. Who cares anyway, that is, like, a season 2 plot, nobody remembers or cares or would like an explanation anyway.

:kitschjob:This show is gonna kill me.

Edited by CJohn
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Season 6, episode 2: fuck all Sayid is dead, jk he alive now see you next time.

Also, we are just gonna follow their lifes on both universes? Did detonating the bomb really created a new branch of reality? How did ABC agreed to any of this?!

Fake John/Smoke Monster is obviously Titus Welliver. Besides that, who knows what the hell is going on or why it is going on. Lindelof certainly has no clue, that much I am sure.

Does anybody remember THE NUMBERS besides our resident member @4815162342? No? Anybody? Yeah, same here. Who cares anyway, that is, like, a season 2 plot, nobody remembers or cares or would like an explanation anyway.

:kitschjob:This show is gonna kill me.

Oh believe me the explanation for what the numbers represent is some peak Lindleof.

The explanation for the FlashSideways you'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

It's been exactly ten years since I first watched Captain America: The First Avenger and Chris Evans' Steve Rogers came into my life. 

50a71723ab8dd1f154100b0a48d2e51971432c9a

We were at SDCC, and we had to drag ourselves out to Mission Valley.  Two of my friends cancelled on me and didn't pay me back.  We ended up at the half full overflow theater instead of the big crowed one.  But none of it really mattered once the movie started.  And he was perfect.  Everything I could've hoped and dreamed for.  Ten Years Later he's still The GOAT.  

And omg the fandom journey.  All the Comic Cons.  All the Thursday previews.  All the friends I have met cause of the MCU.  It's been a long, long time.  I can't imagine life without Kevin.  And with it being the second Comic Con I've missed, and now going on 28 months without seeing the crew, I won't lie.  This week has kind of sucked.  I feel like I'm never gonna experience Hall H Saturday again.  Maybe next year.  In the meantime, time for:

original.gif

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

JOKE'S ON GRANT, GIANTS AND DODGERS ARE PROBABLY GONNA MEET IN THE NLDS NOT THE NLCS!!!!

Spoiler

ALL THE VOMIT FROM STRESS EMOJIS!!!!!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 

Edited by Porthos

On 7/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, 4815162342 said:

On 7/20/2021 at 2:38 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Which episode? Is it one of the episodes set in the temple?

I think he's talking about

Spoiler

the next to last episode which showed the Origin Story of the Man in Black.

I quite liked that one, BTW. :ph34r:

Spoiler

Given my personality quirks and my love of weirdness in my storytelling, this really shouldn't surprise anyone. :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos
  • Astonished 1

15 hours ago, Porthos said:

JOKE'S ON GRANT, GIANTS AND DODGERS ARE PROBABLY GONNA MEET IN THE NLDS NOT THE NLCS!!!!

Hide contents

ALL THE VOMIT FROM STRESS EMOJIS!!!!!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 

Astros gonna sneak up on the NLCS winner like

68b.jpg

• Haha 1