Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Hope they recast with Ryan Gosling and he wins an Emmy...

SInce I am extremely skeptical of this whole project (the first 2 Godfather movies are probably my favorite movies of all time)  I would rather this whole thing just dies.

ALready lots of jokes about Covid makiing Teller an offer he could not refuse...

26 minutes ago, dudalb said:

SInce I am extremely skeptical of this whole project (the first 2 Godfather movies are probably my favorite movies of all time)  I would rather this whole thing just dies.

ALready lots of jokes about Covid makiing Teller an offer he could not refuse...

It's not that I think these "behind the scenes of a classic" movies/shows are a good idea (Mank has more Oscars than Citizen Kane, but it will be an interesting side note to the actually legendary film, at best). I just think it'd be funny Miles Teller got dropped from a project and got replaced by Ryan Gosling, again...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Porthos said:

*EXXXXXHALES*

I swear to god, this three game series is gonna take a year or two off my life. :bourne:

Hey at least you didn't have to listen to the Phillies continue their trend of faceplanting to the Marlins on the radio while driving and get so frustrated you almost swerve off-road by yourself

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2