Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, K1stpierre said:

Okay. I need to go see a movie today.....not sure what I want to see though. I need some opinions on here....

I think I'm tossed between Happy Death Day  or Blade Runner.

if you liked the original BR, I say definitely that.  But if you aren't crazy about the original, then the other one.   HDD wasn't bad and had a couple fun moments

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 75Live said:

if you liked the original BR, I say definitely that.  But if you aren't crazy about the original, then the other one.   HDD wasn't bad and had a couple fun moments

I've actually never watched the original BR.....I have no idea what it's even about. I just saw it got a great rating on RT.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Kellie would probably enjoy Happy Death Day more.

I kind of feel the same, BR looks great but it is a really long movie.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Kellie would probably enjoy Happy Death Day more.

Just now, K1stpierre said:

I've actually never watched the original BR.....I have no idea what it's even about. I just saw it got a great rating on RT.

I kind of feel the same, BR looks great but it is a really long movie.....

oh I agree that I think Kelli would like HDD more but it's why I put the qualifier on my original post :P

you don't need to see the original BR to like this one, but yeah I would probably go with HDD then

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Cancelled my Snowman showing because my dentist appointment is super late and I have to study. ughhhhhhh :whosad: 

You'll live. Unless your dentist gives you an infection that kills you. In which case you won't.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

My plan was to see Snowman today and OTB tomorrow but that ain't happening. Maybe I could do Snowman, get dinner, then OTB tomorrow. Idk.

Or you can just see the movie that's good and skip the movie that's bad. I know that sounds wild, but it makes the most sense to me.

• Thanks 1