Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Ok, while we are posting personal stuff, let me ask you guys something. It’ll sound very Han/TOG-ish, but fuck it.

Recently, I went out on a date with someone I met via Tinder. We got drunk and I bought him home. It was a successful date. Then in the following days, while I’m trying to study (which is pretty much all I do these days), I keep catching myself smiling, remembering the cutesy stuff we did while we were in bed, how I woke up in the morning with him cuddling me despite me changing beds in the middle of the night because it was too hot sleeping with him on the same bed (there are two beds in my bedroom). I keep pulling out on my phone the pics he sent to me. I feel great when I’m texting him and I feel great in general, singing while driving and all that stuff.

Is this how love feels like? I’m 23 so I’m a little embarrassed asking you people this preteen question.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

^^ Yes? And nothing embarrassing about that at all (whether experiencing or asking). :lol: 

P.S. Singing while driving? Youtube it plzkthxbai

I guess I’m just a little ashamed it took me this long to feel anything of the sorts lmao. 

Also, no.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Goffe said:

Ok, while we are posting personal stuff, let me ask you guys something. It’ll sound very Han/TOG-ish, but fuck it.

Recently, I went out on a date with someone I met via Tinder. We got drunk and I bought him home. It was a successful date. Then in the following days, while I’m trying to study (which is pretty much all I do these days), I keep catching myself smiling, remembering the cutesy stuff we did while we were in bed, how I woke up in the morning with him cuddling me despite me changing beds in the middle of the night because it was too hot sleeping with him on the same bed (there are two beds in my bedroom). I keep pulling out on my phone the pics he sent to me. I feel great when I’m texting him and I feel great in general, singing while driving and all that stuff.

Is this how love feels like? I’m 23 so I’m a little embarrassed asking you people this preteen question.

Yes...and no:)...it's definitely what the beginnings of love feel like...but it's not the "full effect":)...

Some of those "sparkles" will fade away as you get deeper into a relationship and you feel more attached vs more "ooooohhhh"...since ultimately, love and relationships take a lot of work and time to pay off...but when they do, they are absolutely awesome!:)

8 hours ago, Goffe said:

Good for you, word of caution though, if you have seen someone once then maybe try to chill a bit and not get quite so excited and happy. keep some control of yourself, promise you it is worth it. 

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

T Mobile's Tuesday deals have been sucking recently. Suppose the free MLB.TV will make it forgivable, though

Yeah, haven't had a free movie rental in a while. Last week had Redbox I think, but its been a pretty bad collection recently.