Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just watched this documentary on YouTube about The Rockafire Explosion about the old animatronic band from Showbiz Pizza.  Surprisingly one of the more depressing things I’ve seen 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, WrathOfHan said:

Charlie Puth's new album is pretty good! There's definitely a bit of filler than blends together, but over half of the album is pretty banging. HUGE improvement over his first album that had 1 good song (Marvin Gaye is a guilty pleasure but I ain't gonna be out there defending that)

The production is FIRE!

that said the lyrics on a lot of these tracks are pretty uncomfortable. I can only take so much of Puth trying to justify his cheating and whine asking the girl to stay. That said the songs that go away from that are pretty dope! (The juxtaposition of BOY and Slow it Down being next to each other is phenomenal with the former being the best track on the album)

• Like 1

I wouldn't be shocked if SVU gets a de facto 21st season just so it can beat the Gunsmoke record. It's terrible that the original Law and Order couldn't get another season but timing is everything. 

I wonder where CBS will put FBI, it's own Dick Wolf series, looking at the schedule, I think Mondays at 10pm or Tuesdays at either 9pm or 10pm. I was surprised they renewed both Elementary and Instinct and cancelled Scorpion but CBS apparently couldn't find a syndication deal for Scorpion which scuppered any chances of a renewal.