Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
38 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Did the rest of the law firm get killed in the terrorist attack? That's the only way that makes sense :thinking: 

41 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I...I need to watch this show now. 

Did I mention the terrorist had a public defender and it was also her first day on the job? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

@CJohn Does 9-1-1 get better? I just saw the pilot and it's very stupid at many points. Like the cop has no partner so she goes barging into a break-in situation by herself. 

Angela Bassett being a total badass is reason enough to watch it. Keep going.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Angela Bassett being a total badass is reason enough to watch it. Keep going.

But Connie Britton is leaving the show! She's being replaced by the Ghost Whisperer!

2 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

@CJohn Does 9-1-1 get better? I just saw the pilot and it's very stupid at many points. Like the cop has no partner so she goes barging into a break-in situation by herself. 

It’s super dumb, but it’s entertaining and has better production values than any of the standard cop shows on telly.

The stupidity adds to the entertainment.

Edited by AJG

6 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

It is trashy fun and I enjoy it a lot. If you didn't like the pilot, I don't recommend watching the rest, tho.

http://abc13.com/authorities-on-scene-of-active-shooting-in-panama-city-florida/3508123/

There's only two roads in this city and yet I can't even recognize where this happened.

This place is so right wing Don't Tread On Me pro guns, I'm surprised private citizens didn't gather en masse and take the gunman themselves.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

was it a good idea for a list though?

hard to say no to any list although most other years ending with 3 or 8 would've been more interesting. 

And oh wow they're even deleting the posts here about it. No trace of any 2008 revisiting thread having ever existed should be found here. I expect people knocking on my door any minute.