Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The TIFF schedule has been posted and the movie that's having public screenings the most is First Man with at least one showing almost every single day. I feel like Universal has no one to blame but themselves if a bootleg version of it leaks before October 12 arrives.

https://www.tiff.net/tiff/films.html?schedule

Taking a look at the schedule, Halloween is 18A in Canada? Lol shit this is gonna be pretty brutal

49 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

MIB 4 ?

Love this tweet, its a no loss scenario for Jeff as it is guaranteed at least one of the movies filming right now will be bad. Whichever movie it is has at least a year to release, and if everyone knows its a disaster it should have more than enough time to course correct as needed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

MFW @Blankments is on another one of his ancient post like sprees:

Blankments

i'm narcissistic enough that sometimes i laugh at my own throwback posts that i forget i wrote. this was a good one

HULK USED TO HELP AFRICAN CHILD SOLDIERS ADJUST TO A NORMAL WAY OF LIFE. HERE'S WHAT HULK LEARNED FROM THIS EXPERIENCE THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO THE JUNGLE BOOK. 1)...

it's a shame he doesn't do the HULK VOICE anymore. he stopped because... donald trump apparently. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm narcissistic enough that sometimes i laugh at my own throwback posts that i forget i wrote. this was a good one

it's a shame he doesn't do the HULK VOICE anymore. he stopped because... donald trump apparently. 

lol who wrote that? I would've assumed it was BKB but nah.

Edited by filmlover

Not only are old TV shows getting revived they seem to be running out of names for new TV shows. 

Forever (2014)

Forever (2018)

New Amsterdam (2008)

New Amsterdam (2018)

Interesting that both original shows were about New Yorkers who can’t die. 

Watched TGLaPPPS. Nice little movie. Made my mum cry and then she commented on how it would've been a good mother's day movie instead of Infinity War. 

Big points for Lily James, loses points for not utilising Glen Powell enough.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Watched TGLaPPPS. Nice little movie. Made my mum cry and then she commented on how it would've been a good mother's day movie instead of Infinity War. 

So no Proportionate Powell Power

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Best acronym ever?