Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Also Netflix just tweeted this.

They did the same tweet for The Office too. It's kind of funny how Netflix is weirdly obligated to make tweets like these.

I assume this and the Office would still show up on TBS/Comedy Central and local syndication 

how come so many like-minds front the 12 step program and al-anon, like it is the only choice you got to get to freedom, and its either change your attitude and complete the course, or go homeless?

do movie directors have that slave infested authoritarian mind?  @Nolan?

Edited by Slave Animal Rights

i kinda think we've gotten all we can get outta evil dead. they're all good movies, but ngl i'd be disappointed if God Raimi made his triumphant return to directing and it was just another Evil Dead. tho he probably wouldn't direct it i guess.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

I've got nothing.

Fun fact: this Quibi mentioned here was developed by Jeffrey Katzenberg, in his attempt to create a new streaming service that is "mobile-only" and "focused on quick bites" aka "chapters" of 10 minutes or less...just typing that sentence made me want to barf.

6 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Half way through Stranger Things. We only stan  legends in this house. And legends are called Steve. 

I finished the season yesterday (I still love this show and am happy that there hasn't been any notable drop-off in quality like what usually happens to shows that enter the pop culture lexicon) and I'm so going as Scoops Ahoy Steve for Halloween this year.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I didn't have the guts to post that tweet. :ph34r:

===

The replies in that thread are really good, actually.  A good mix of shock, sympathy (both for Rip Torn and the account), and remembrance of Rip Torn.

An example of When Twitter is Good, Actually.

• Like 1

Three episodes into S3 of Stranger Things but I'm enjoying it a lot, it's a definite step up from S2 of which I can only really remember Samwise and the terrible episode with the other superpowered kids. 

I miss when Hopper wasn't such a dickhead, though. :(

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

I finished the season yesterday (I still love this show and am happy that there hasn't been any notable drop-off in quality like what usually happens to shows that enter the pop culture lexicon) and I'm so going as Scoops Ahoy Steve for Halloween this year.

I want everything El wears.

I just finished.  Definitely, agree with Coolio.  I would add I think all the ladies really leveled up this year, which was so refreshing.  Steve, though, still. Steeve.

• Like 1

I'm finally gonna watch Hellboy 2019. I hear it's quite the disaster, I'm excited. 

Edit: 22 minutes in, its sadly one of those competently made boring movies. Disappointing.

Edited by AJG