Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

I just saw that people sent death threats to an 8 y.o. for the AOC parody account so it closed down.  And people wonder why other people hate politics. 

Why the hell is an 8 year old making a parody AOC account?

Or what exactly is this situation?

• Like 1

Anyone here watched the Shield? I'm on season 5 and good fucking god this show is dynamite. After Breaking Bad finished airing and marathoning the Wire/Sopranos I thought I would never find a TV drama as well done as those but the Shield has scratched that itch better than any other show I can think of. I can't imagine why it doesn't get talked about more. So far every episode this season is ending with one of those "what's gonna happen next?!" vibes. Won't spoil, but anyone who's seen season 5 knows exactly what I'm talking about. So good.

Then again, from what I've gleamed of online discussion, a lot of people seem to think Vic Mackey is the good guy...so maybe it's best if more don't talk about it.

Edited by Mekanos
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

Anyone here watched the Shield? I'm on season 5 and good fucking god this show is dynamite. After Breaking Bad finished airing and marathoning the Wire/Sopranos I thought I would never find a TV drama as well done as those but the Shield has scratched that itch better than any other show I can think of. I can't imagine why it doesn't get talked about more. So far every episode this season is ending with one of those "what's gonna happen next?!" vibes. Won't spoil, but anyone who's seen season 5 knows exactly what I'm talking about. So good.

Then again, from what I've gleamed of online discussion, a lot of people seem to think Vic Mackey is the good guy...so maybe it's best if more don't talk about it.

WWVMD ?

1 hour ago, Mekanos said:

I love the Shield. One of the best series finales ever too

And no Vic is not a good guy at all

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 75Live said:

I just saw that people sent death threats to an 8 y.o. for the AOC parody account so it closed down.  And people wonder why other people hate politics. 

Oh hey I just looked up what you were talking about and the parents of that 8 year old are absolute trash. They need to catch more shit.