Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Was gonna wait 'till the end of the month, but if Molly Knight has given the OK signal, who am I to disagree?

tumblr_oxkbqqWnK71qfirg5o4_r2_400.gifv

qnqGT0e.png qnqGT0e.png qnqGT0e.png

(@Plain Old Tele)

---

FWIW, I was hella impressed with that roadie they just had, but I still want to see how they do next week against the Dodgers.  IMO, the Giants pitching has actually gotten better from last year, while the offense has taken something of a step back early SSS flukes be damned.  So something of a wash there.

But even coming close to last years team would be a pretty good result.  Needless to say, I don't expect them to be a 100 game winner, but another year of being a strong contender?  Early signs are good. 

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

I'm looking for another job, so I have a list of people in LinkedIn.

The CEO of one company I was looking at made a post where he shared a favorite past time; Taking employees to the theater, renting out a stadium, and watching the latest movie.

Tell me, why did this man pick Morbius to take his employees to?

I think I'd feel the opposite of appreciated. Did they vote on it? Was it the only one with enough seats for 60 people?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, filmlover said:

WTF. Has Slapgate opened the doors for celebrities trying to catch each other off-guard during live events or something?

Insert Marie Kondo *ilovemess.gif*

Sudeikis says it was up to the processor about the timing and Wilde being served the papers onstage was inappropriate. Every case is different but usually they start at home before following you to work/big public events. The Harry Styles fans who hate her (because she's older, "problematic" and/or not Louis Tomlinson) are having a field day.

Real great security from Cinemacon! /s It could have been some crazy stalker, luckily it was just embarrassing and not violent.

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

10 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Great security from Cinemacon! /s

That's what I'm thinking, how were the processors allowed to interrupt the presentation like that? WB's showing this movie off to important parties in the industry and suddenly these guys show up and hit one of their main presenters with non-relevant bullshit and in consequence take attention off of the movie itself.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Sudeikis says it was up to the processor about the timing and Wilde being served the papers onstage was inappropriate. Every case is different but usually they start at home before following you to work/big public events. The Harry Styles fans who hate her (because she's older, "problematic" and/or not Louis Tomlinson) are having a field day.

Real great security from Cinemacon! /s It could have been some crazy stalker, luckily it was just embarrassing and not violent.

Apparently she's been in London for a while, so the process servers were not able to get to her. I'm guessing they saw her schedule and got to Vegas.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

All of this reminds me of that dude would prank or try to prank celebrities at public events about a decade ago and (I believe) was banned for life from coming anywhere near them ever again after trying to assault Brad Pitt at the Maleficent premiere. You'd think the security at these events would be built-like-a-fortress levels of tough to sneak past but apparently not.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

All of this reminds me of that dude would prank or try to prank celebrities at public events about a decade ago and (I believe) was banned for life from coming anywhere near them ever again after trying to assault Brad Pitt at the Maleficent premiere. You'd think the security at these events would be built-like-a-fortress levels of tough to sneak past but apparently not.

You just need to look confident, and wear a sweater vest while carrying a ladder.